Monday, September 14, 2015

"Hermana no llore, le va a hacer fea."

Wowwww!

Welp, I have transfers and I was NOT expecting it at all and I'm so sad! When they called me to tell me, I seriously thought they were joking. I'm not ready to leave this area and my companion yet. :( This is my 3rd comp in a row that I've only had for 1 transfer!) :( But I know the Lord has something prepared for me in my new area. I'll update you next week on where I am and who my companion is!

On Tuesday me and the missionaries from my "generation"... really all the missionaries who were with me in the MTC, had to go to the immigrations office to renew our Visas. It was so fun because we all got to catch up and talk about how far we've come. It was so nice joking around with them again. (: We were there waiting for like 3 hours and in the middle we all went to 7-11 because we got bored... haha, but it was worth it! (:

On Friday we helped paint the outside gates/wall thing of the church and we got so much done! We were there at like 8 am and left at like 11 am. But it was great serving!

Saturday and Sunday were the Cultural Event and Re-Dedication of the Mexico City Temple and it was AWESOME. I felt the spirit sooo much during the Cultural Event and it just confirmed my testimony even more of the church and the Book of Mormon! They broadcasted the Temple Dedication in all of the stake centers in all of Mexico. For the dedication there were 3 sessions and to go in you had to have a special temple recommend. Even though we were just in the Stake Center and not in the actual temple, they said it was, in that moment, like an "extention of the temple." President Eyring and Elder Holland spoke and I loved their talks. And I actually cried during the dedication prayer. You could feel the spirit SO strongly and I had the strongest impression. It was such an amazing feeling that I will never forget. (: I am in such a special place. Mexico, especially Puebla, is so special in the history of the church!

Yesterday we told Emilio that I was leaving and he was so upset! He was like "WHAT?" How are you leaving? And my comp said she was gonna come back with her new companion and he was like, "NO you can't bring a new companion!" It made me so sad and I'm even more sad that I'm going to miss his baptism. :(

These past few weeks have definitely been a learning experience for me. Sometimes I feel like what I want and what the Lord wants for me are always completely different things, but I'm slowly learning to accept his will and trust Him. I know he'll never lead me astray. (: He lives and loves me and all of you. I am completely sure of that.

I hope you all have a great week! Pray for me so I have a good companion and that I get used to my area quickly. (:

Hermana Eyring


Before the rededication on Sunday!


Last district picture before me Elder Montes, Elder Nelson and I have transfers!


Not sure if I already sent this but this is Zona La Paz!


Painting the church early in the morning!


Trying out our Mexican night accessories.


We can't celebrate 15 de Septiembre together anymore so we celebrated a little early... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment