Sunday, November 15, 2015

"Mira mamá, a ti te hice así, un pavito. Y voy a hacer tu cara de bruja y ojos chillones."

Feliz Día de Muertos!

It's been an interesting week that started badly and ended super good. (: 

Today the young men and their leaders invited us and the Elders to play soccer and volleyball with them and it was super fun. We were there just hanging out, playing and getting burned all day so it was a pretty well spent p-day...haha.

On Tuesday was the Transfers Meeting! Even though we didn't have transfers we went because we did our special musical number. I don't think I've ever been more nervous in my life and in the video I look like I'm suffering...hahaha but apparently it sounded good!

On Wednesday we started English classes and I realized I have no idea how to teach a language. Help me!!

On Friday we had a ton of success in the church tours. 8 people went inside and let us show them around and give them a little lesson. All of them said they wanted to come back and see how it's like when everyone's there! The sad thing is though that none of them are from our area. :( But one of them belongs to the Elder's area so we introduced him to them and now he's a new investigator and we're so happy! I definitely learned what it is to have an "eye single to the glory of God."

On Sunday in pretty much all our lessons we met and taught family members of less active members and recent converts and it was awesome! We're hoping to progress with them and it was definitely a miracle that we met them.

Fasting is awesome. This weekend I really saw how willing the Lord is to give us specific blessings when we ask for them and do our part to obtain them.

God is good, the gospel is good, life is good(:
Have a wonderful week!

Hermana Eyring


Get it... Cause I'm Sierra... and I'm white...


Happy Día de Muertos!


Instructions on the back of a fake nail kit... They conquered 
English that's for sure! ;)


When you don't have a volleyball net, do as the Mexicans do 
and invent something.


Selfie of my future husband Pepito

No comments:

Post a Comment