Wednesday, January 6, 2016

"Hermano está leyendo el Libro de Mormon?" "*nods* José Smith" "......."

Well this email is gonna be really short cause we only have 25 minutes to write! So sorry if I don't respond to like, anyone...haha. But hey, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season. (:

Since it's Christmas week there's not a lot of work here because everyone leaves or is busy. :( So we didn't have much success. But, we do have a new investigator with a baptismal date!! Her name is Isaura. I think I mentioned her last week... Yeah she's getting baptized on January 30th which is sad because I'll already be home, but I'm gonna Facetime so I can see it. (;

On the 24th, President gave us permission so that me, my companion, Hermana Sellers and her comp and the 4 other Elders we share wards with could all go and eat at a member's house to celebrate Christmas! It was super fun because their house is really nice and we walked in and they had the tables all nicely set up for us and even had a candy table just for us. We were like little kids...haha, we were so happy! 

On the 25th we didn't do much but we got to spend a little bit of time with Janette and her dad that we're teaching! Then we Skyped home...wooh!! It was so nice to see and talk with my family.

Today I got to go back to Ciudad Serdan to visit! Hna Herrera (my last companion) went too! (: It was super awesome to see everyone and see some of my converts there. I missed everyone so much and it was awesome to surprise them. (:

Well I hope everyone has an amazing New Year! On New Years Eve you can start the 20 day countdown to my coming home. (;


Hermana Eyring


Christmas Dinner (: You can't even see the candy table but it's behind us.


Mi Familia!


Breakfast in Serdan today with some of our faves(:

No comments:

Post a Comment