Monday, January 18, 2016

The End...

Welp, it has come to an end...

I cannot believe that I already finished my mission. This week went by way too fast but it was a good last week. (: 

Last night we had a 2 stake fireside so I got to see lots of members from my last area Juarez and it was awesome. (: I was happy to see them cause I didn't get to go back and visit the area before I left! Also, Janette's dad Norberto went to the fireside and he said he felt the spirit a lot! It was the first time we got him to go to church...wooh! (: 

Also this week I had my "Outgoing Missionary Interview"...ahhh! It was crazy talking to my Mission President about my plans for after the mission. I'm scared for the real world! This week has pretty much been about goodbyes and it's been really sad but all good things have to come to an end. :(

(Random P.S.) They took away Transfers Meetings in all the missions in the world so we're all super sad and they have to go back to doing the transfers where they just call you to tell you your area and companion a day before and you leave. Those of us missionaries that are going home this week are sad because it was gonna be our last transfers meeting. :( But that's okay, everything happens for a reason. 

Well, I just want to thank you all for your support and love. Serving a full time mission was the best thing I could have ever done for myself and I am eternally thankful for the things I've experienced and learned here. There is nothing like being a missionary. It is the best "job" anyone could have. I have a firm testimony that this is the Lord's work. We are saving lives and bringing them back to their Father. And in the process we end up saving ourselves as well. THIS IS God's true church on the Earth. There is no doubt in my mind. He has a plan for each and every one of us and if we just trust Him and follow His teachings and counsels, we will get to the place He is leading us to and will become the people He is shaping and molding us to be. I am so so so happy that I made the decision to come here and that I accepted the call to Puebla, Mexico. This is such a special place that I will never forget and am going to miss with all my heart.

This is the last time you guys are going to receive an email from this missionary account because on Wednesday I am officially home. Tomorrow me and the rest of the missionaries that are going home are going to be in the Mission House all day. We're gonna eat tacos and party...wooh! (;

I'LL SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS!!!
Catch ya on the flip side(:

With all the missionary love I have,

Hermana Eyring


When your Mission President rounds everyone up to personally give us flu shots.


 Last time with el Equipo.


Last goodbyes to some of my favorites.



Last time in the mission offices with the "Secrechachos"

No comments:

Post a Comment