Monday, January 11, 2016

The Final Stretch - Last week in the mission

Hola! 

Today we had my last zone activity ever... whaaat? It was fun and I got super sunburnt. The first time in a while that I've gotten sunburned... Also I now have bruises on my arm from playing volleyball for so long.

Welp, this week went by super fast. We had good success lesson wise and worked super hard! We walked SO. MUCH.

We have 3 new investigators from this week and we're hoping the first lessons are well so they can get baptized with Hermana Cupul and her new companion!! 

A recent convert in the ward is an alcoholic and he relapsed super bad but this week we have gone to his house every day to read the Book of Mormon and he stopped drinking and even went to church on Sunday.  We're super happy!

I love the families here so much. And I love being a missionary. I'm going to take advantage of every moment this last week because it'll be over before I know it :(

Well next Monday will be the day before I actually finish my mission so nobody really has to respond to these emails since I'll be able to talk with you all in "person" 2 days afterwards...haha.

I love and miss you all!
Hermana Eyring


Last zone activity in my mission!!


Gotta love kodak moments.


The 4 of us are all going home next week(:




Parting La Rosca(:


Hermana Eyring, the personal wig!

No comments:

Post a Comment