Thursday, December 10, 2015

Final Countdown

Hello friends!

Well... tomorrow I officially start... my LAST TRANSFER. WHAT?

I'm going to finish my mission here in Aquiles Serdan!!! But my companion has transfers. :( So tomorrow I'll get my last companion of my mission, wow...

This week has been kind of hard and we've been seeing lots of trials. A lot of the investigators that we had aren't progressing or are we aren't finding them anymore which makes us sad. Especially because since me and my comp are both finishing our missions we feel super worn out and discouraged lately. But we keep trying and trying and I know the Lord will bless us for our efforts. He is always testing and trying us but He is also always blessing us when we do what he asks. His whole purpose is our happiness and that we can live with Him again!

I don't have much to say about this week but I'm very thankful for the families here who I love so much and who give us "animo!"

We had Stake Conference Saturday and yesterday and Elder Mirón from the quorum of the 70 spoke and I liked it a lot! I definitely was thinking a lot about the future and what I'm going to do when I get home!

I'm learning how to sew...wooh! Haha. We have a less active member who is a seamstress and she always has a TON of work and she always puts us to work to help her. 

I love Christmas season! It's definitely not the same away from home but last night watching the annual Christmas Devotional I felt the Christmas Spirit even more. (: Something I've been learning is about the importance of service. Christ gave his whole life for us in an act of infinite love and service and the least we can do is help those in need.

Sorry this email is so short, I don't have too much to say. But I'll update you on who my new companion is and if anything exciting happens next week. (:

Love you and miss you all!


Sierra with some missionary friends.



Last District Meeting of the transfer!


Using Elder Jarman as a measuring stick...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment