Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Hermana Herrera escuché una canción que me recordó de usted" "Cuál?" "Morena mía" "....."

Hooola!

This week was pretty uneventful so I don't really have much to talk about.

Today we went to this place in San Martín, Texmelucan called Chautla. It's soo pretty and reminded me so much of the lakes in Washington! It's this big place with a big lake surrounding a little castle and they have little hikes around the border of it and I loved it. (:

When ward members give you Mole Poblano 4 times in the same week, don't think you'll escape from getting sick after the 4th time. Throwing up in the church bathroom is great! ;) 

More people are going to our English classes! On Wednesday we had 4 investigators there... wooh, and more people are telling their friends about it. Our ward mission leader put a sign outside of the church that says "Clases de inglés gratis! Profesores Americanos" me and Elder Jarman were like what?? Best professors around... haha.

I think I mentioned last week the play we're gonna do for a ward missionary activity about the war in the heavens... Yeah so I thought I was just gonna be the leader of the good "hosts" but now that we've been practicing it, I have the most to do out of everyone. What? I'm the worst actress I know... wish me luck!

Martín keeps going to church and we're still hopeful for his baptism on the 28th! Now we're just working on getting new investigators to progress.

Well that's pretty much it. Have a great week, I love you all!

Hermana Eyring


Chautla was beautiful!


Mejía Rosete family(: Our family away from home.

                           

On top if the castle.


When I get distracted during companion study...


 Practicing for the play last night and this huge monster crawls in.

No comments:

Post a Comment