Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Ya enseñaron el alfabeto, los ACD´s?" "ABC´s..." "Ah ya lo cambiaron?"

Hola!

Well this week was super busy!

On Tuesday we had our big 3 month Zone Conference and me and my comp realized it was our last one in our mission. WHAT? Sooo crazy! We always leave inspired after zone conferences. (:

Our play on Friday was a success wooh!! There were tons of investigators that went and everyone said they loved it and felt the spirit too. Yay! Can I be an actress now? (;

I love Christmas season and we're in the Christmas choir in our ward and I'm so happy and I realized one of my new favorite Christmas hymns is "Away In A Manger" especially the last 2 verses. It's so beautiful!!

Lately we have been having to go to this super nice hospital for my companion because they're doing tests on her and stuff. They have a Krispy Kreme and Starbucks there and I feel like I'm in a different world when I'm there. I love going to the "fresa" parts of Puebla. (:

Miracles happen! And God loves us. I'm so sure of that and I wish everyone else could be too.

I love and miss you all!!

Hermana Eyring


We deserve Krispy Kreme after doctor's visits(:


Gonna miss my compañera :(


Before the play!


My last big Zone Conference in the mission...ahhh. (Zona La Libertad)

No comments:

Post a Comment