Monday, March 9, 2015

"Elder como se llama el villano en Phineas y Ferb? Dr.Doofenshmirtz? "Qué? Joseph Smith?"

Well this has been a really good week! We're feeling like March is gonna be a great month.

Things that happened:

* Today we had a district activity and our zone leaders came and it was so much fun. We had a Nerf gun war in the whole chapel (which is 2 stories high) and then played an intense game of basketball. Then we ate pizza and cake to celebrate the birthdays of my companion Hermana Pérez and of one of our zone leaders, Elder Lopez.

* So remember the new investigator we had, Luis? (The bread guy from a week of 2 ago.) He's gonna get baptized!!!! We set his baptismal date for March 28th and we're super excited about it and so is he. Yesterday he brought his 9 year old niece to church and she loved it and wants us to teach her too so we're hoping things will go well with her also. Remember Alondra that I talked about (I think) last week? She said she wants to be baptized too! We still haven't set a baptismal date because she hasn't been able to come to church and her mom is a little strict but we're hoping this week we'll be able to set one!

* Something I'm pretty sure I forgot to say before... But remember my investigator Marta, from my first area (Loma Florida), that always said she wanted to be baptized but "in God's time"? She got baptized!! Like 2 and a half weeks after I left the area. She emailed me and told me thank you for being her inspiration and I'm so happy for her and love her so much!

Scriptures I like from this week in my studies:

- Matthew 15:11 "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."

-Matthew 16:24"...whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."

Well that's it for this week. I love and miss you all tons and hope this month treats you well!

Love,

Hermana Eyring

The only pictures we took this week were from today, sorry!


After our Nerf gun war and cake eating.


What happened to my finger/nail after playing basketball today...

No comments:

Post a Comment