Tuesday, May 26, 2015

"Eres tú el Gran Espíritu?"

Wow this transfer is already going by so fast...

Well today we did pretty much nothing... again. We slept and then went to see an exhibition of a member of our ward that got put in this museum thing in our area. It was the most awkward thing of my life... hahaha. There was this guy giving me and my companion a "tour" and he was just super awkward the whole time and we just wanted to leave. Our idea was that we would just walk in, see it, and walk out. But nope...

Tuesday we spent pretty much the whole day in the house doing nothing because they had to do some medical test on Hermana Mendoza and she couldn't be out doing things. So we took advantage of it and decorated/laminated pretty much everything we could get our hands on... haha. So now my missionary handbook, PMG, and other books are all pretty. (:

Yeah it's definitely the rainy season. And on Wednesday the sky fell... We could tell it was about to rain so we went back to the house for jackets and as soon as we walked in it started POURING. Then it was hailing super hard with huge pieces of hail. So yeah, the streets instantly flooded and we stayed inside and waited it out. But it was super intense and I have videos which nobody will see until I get home because the computer won't let me send them. But we made a "hail woman" (more like hail blob) so that was exciting. Oh and supposedly there were tornados that everyone has been talking about but we didn't see anything. :(

I have a new addiction... Japenese style peanuts. They are so good and I could eat 10 bags a day. I highly recommend them but I have no idea if they exist in the US so look for them cause they're amazing.

Remember Elizabeth and Mario? Elizabeth is the investigator and her husband Mario is the inactive member. Elizabeth finally has a baptismal date!!! And they have been to church the past 2 Sundays which is a huge miracle because before they always ended up not being able to go or had last minute excuses. We felt the spirit SUPER strongly in the lesson when we decided on the baptismal date and she almost started crying it was awesome. (:

Remember Guadalupe and her family? (The group of 8 that we taught.) Well we hadn't seen them in a while cause they were never home. But we looked for them yesterday and Guadalupe said that last Sunday they were going to go to church because they hadn't seen us in a while and wanted to try it out, but they got to the chapel and got scared and didn't go in because they didn't know what to do. AHHH I wish so much that we would have known they were out there! But they said this Sunday they are going to go for sure and actually enter. Haha

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this video like 10 times but if you haven't watched it, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w49_1a9X0Q . We have been sharing it in some of our lessons this week and I loooove it.

Wow we have been seeing miracles every day and every time it makes my testimony stronger. I know that if we are completely obedient to God and his commandments, we have the right to ask for miracles and God will give them to us. Because He was, is, and always will be a God of miracles. This church is true and I am so happy to be a part of it and help other people be a part of it too. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and are able to see miracles(:

Love you all!
Hermana Eyring


It's always a good opportunity to teach!


The biggest hail I've ever seen.


Our "Hailwoman."


Huge bug we found in the baptismal font this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment