Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Don´t have a quote of the week...

Hi,

Well exactly 6 months from today I'll be home so that's kinda weird...

The other day I saw someone wearing a Maple Valley Pony T-shirt so that was super weird and cool and just thought I'd share...

Random people are recognizing me from my other areas... At church this lady came up to me and was like "were you in Loma Florida? I recognized you by your hair." and I had only met her like once. Then the other day we had to wait outside this restaurant/bar thing to take the camión to another part of our area and this group of guys called for me then asked me "Are you from Serdan?" I said "No but I was there for some time." And they were like oh yeah we recognized you from there. Then they offered me a drink and dinner... hahaha. It's definitely a small world after all.

Last Monday night we got massages from a member in our ward so that was awesome and I super needed it.

We have a couple new families of investigators from this week so we're super excited to start teaching them more and I'll keep you all updated on how it goes with them!

The ward leaders have been recognizing how hard we've been working and they mentioned it in ward council so it's nice to be seeing the "fruits of our labors." This is definitely a hard work but it's super worth it and we're excited to keep helping the ward. (:

When you're a missionary, SO many people tell you about all different kinds of problems they have. Some of them are such heavy burdens that we actually feel it when they talk to us about it. I was thinking the other day, "How is it that we are so happy as missionaries when we hear so many things that people go through?" If this church and gospel weren't true, we would NOT be able to handle hearing all of those things because we would just get super depressed and weighed down. The Atonement of Jesus Christ and the knowledge and hope that the gospel brings is the thing that buoys us up and makes us happy despite everything. I know that this church is true and I have had so many experiences that prove it even more to me. I love being a missionary and helping other people come to the truth. (:

Have a wonderful week, I love you all!


I'm super sunburned so don't mind me... 
Making pizza with our investigators!


The pizza turned out super good(:


Hey super cool grafitti....

No comments:

Post a Comment