Monday, August 10, 2015

"Sí y ojalá que prenda el coco" "coco?" "foco"...

I'm sorry but I don't have much to talk about or many pictures to send. (Well I did but it didn't work when I tried to send them to myself.)

Today we went toWalmart and I was so happy because I haven't been in a Walmart in like a year (literally) and they had havarti cheese (my favorite which practically doesn't exist here) and my favorite cereal and they played one of my favorite country songs and they NEVER play country music here. I never knew Walmart could make a person so happy. (;

I saw a big Seahawks logo on the back of a combi so that's cool. Go Hawks!

I realized this week that I do not have enough knowledge of the Bible, so I started reading the it and it's actually super interesting. 

I think animals can feel the spirit too because they always end up following us and walking with us wherever we go so I guess we really are disciples of Christ. (;

This work is super hard and some days you honestly just break down, but at the end of the day it's all worth it because you realize what's really important and also that this is all true. If this church and the Gospel weren't true, there is no way I would still be here far away from my family and friends, speaking a different language and living in a different culture. I love the Gospel and being a missionary and the opportunity we have to help make other people happy. (:

Have a wonderful week. I love and miss you all as always!
Hermana Eyring


All the chickens flocking to Hermana Martinez while we were on exchanges.


A gift from my ward mission leader for my one year mark. Hahaha


Nice view from in front of the church...The Santo Pecado bar. How ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment