Monday, August 10, 2015

"If you judge someone, you have not time to love them" -Our english phrase for the week in the district meeting.

Sorry I don't have much to talk about this week...

Today we had a district activity and made a bunch of different foods. Some of them didn't turn out how we wanted...haha...but it was actually really fun and we pretty much destroyed the kitchen because were there all day. The Elders made a mango pie and it was amazing...

Transfers: Well I'm staying in this area but Hermana Juvera is leaving :( I'm sad and also scared because this area is huge and I still don't know it well enough and don't know all the members yet... ahhh!

This week it has been SO HOT. It hasn't rained at all and we've just been melting the whole week with the heat and the humidity. x( 

Not a ton happened this week but we have an awesome investigator who accepted a baptismal date and he's golden! So we'll see how that goes. Also Roxana (not sure if I've talked about her much) still wants to be baptized but we haven't put a new baptismal date yet because we still have some preparing to do with her.

Also we started teaching a less active woman who literally got baptized and inactivated at the same time. We had a super strong spiritual moment with her and her family (who are active members) who were visiting her. She was crying and saying how much she needs the gospel again in her life and it was awesome. She went to church yesterday and was crying there too.  I think she's been feeling the spirit a ton. She's great!

Welp on Monday I'll update you on who my new companion is! I'm super nervous. Pray for me lots.(:

Love and miss you all a ton!
Have a great week(:

Hermana Eyring


Our district!


My area is pretty(:


Chocolate fudge cake push pop. Best invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment