Monday, August 31, 2015

"Hermana *electric saw noise*" - What the Office Elders always call me

Holaaa!

Well I have like nothing to talk about this week. 

Today we had a district activity and played volleyball with water balloons which is really interesting. Then we played soccer and for the first time I didn't get hit in the head/face with the ball... it was a miracle. But I did fall and cut my knee... well it was somewhat of an improvement. (;

We walked SO much this week. We barely had any appointments and the ones we did have all got cancelled so it was kind of a rough week. I don't think my hips and knees have ever hurt so bad!

We're super excited for this week because yesterday at church we passed around a sign up list to all the organizations and a TON of members wrote their names down to come with us to appointments so we organized it all last night and we're gonna be so busy!

Explanation of my subject line: My name (Sierra) means various things in Spanish. One of the meanings is "saw" So the Elders in the offices just love to call me "Hermana Sierra" or "Hermana brrrrrmmm" whenever they see me... haha.

Welp, I love you all and I'll see you sooner than we know it. (: Have a wonderful week!

Hermana Eyring



Super happy because some Elders gave us Paleta Payasos after the special zone conference.


After the district activity today.


I gave the combi driver a $200 bill (in pesos) and he didn't have paper money 
so he gave me ALL my change in coins...


Another district picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment