Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night (:

Feliz (casi) Navidad amigos!

You guys don't even know how much I wish I could be in the US and with all of you this Christmas :( I've actually been having dreams every night for the past week that I'm spending Christmas at home... But oh well! I'm super excited because in 2 days I get to Skype my family and see their faces for the first time in 5 months so that'll be the highlight of all of my mission so far.

Okay well this week not much happened that was super exciting. But one thing that has been occupying all of our "free" time is a thing called Cuetes. They are basically the fireworks that don't explode up in the air all pretty... The "ground" fireworks I guess you could say. Everyone here loves them. All throughout the night you here mini explosions everywhere. The Elders love to throw them at us and it scares the crud out of me haha but it's fun I guess. Also, we bought lighters so we could light them off and Hermana Pasten and I are pretty much burning everything in our house. Whenever we are sitting down in our house to plan or anything we are burning random things with our lighters. So yeah that's been the most exciting thing of our week.

Something cool that happened: Our most recent convert Sandra has been having really bad migraines and stress so the Elders gave her a blessing of health the other night. We told her that it would work according to her faith. The next day we saw her and she came running up to us and said that she felt no pain at all since the blessing and she told all of her family (who aren't members) about it. So that was super cool and a testimony building experience.

Yeah I don't really have much more to say about this week. But I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and don't forget the reason for the season. Jesus Christ was the best gift we could ever receive. Through him we have the opportunity to live forever with our Father in Heaven after this life. We have the opportunity to be free of our sins, pains, and all kinds of suffering.

I hope you all know how much I will be missing you this Christmas. Enjoy it and show as much love as you can(:

I love you all tons. Have a great holiday week!


Hermana Eyring(:


Two of my favorite little girls during our ward Christmas party (:


Me being sad because my district leader and companion were ignoring me.
(Picture taken by my 9 year old best friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment