Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"No MANCHES Hermanas." - phrase that the Elders use 24/7

Well this week went by really fast and I forgot to write down random things that I wanted to talk about...oops.

Christmas was awesome and I was so happy to get to talk to my family and see their faces!(: And shoutout to Kaylee and Christian for showing up to see me(: So yeah I was super happy after talking with everyone. We had Christmas Eve dinner with a family in another ward in our stake and it was super good! It tasted almost like the flavor of enchiladas so that kinda made my life because I still haven't even seen a single enchilada here. :(

On Christmas day literally nobody was home so we ordered a pizza for our district in the church and we talked a little bit with the Elders' families since they talked with them on Christmas day instead of Christmas eve. 

Really this whole week was unsuccessful because EVERYONE was gone with their families for the holidays so we didn't have a lot of lessons or anything :( But now it's a new week and people should be coming home.

We're excited because for New Years we're spending it with the same family as Christmas Eve and also maybe the Bishop's family(: Hopefully I don't die from all the cuetes we'll be lighting off. (;

Yeah I don't really have much to talk about but I hope Christmas was amazing for all of you and that you were able to feel all the joy of the holidays. (: I know that Christ lives and that through him we can have eternal life and eternal happiness. I know that He and our Father in Heaven love us more than we could ever imagine and that as long as we have faith and trust in them we are capable of overcoming any and every trial we have in our lives. I am so happy with the Gospel in my life and it makes me so happy to be able to share that with other people here in Mexico. 

Have a great week everyone, I love and miss you all! (:

P.S. - on Saturday we find out who has transfers so I'll update you on that next week!


Hermana Eyring


Speaking with Sierra and her companion Hermana Pasten on Skype.


It was go great getting to talk to our beautiful missionary. Her spanish is really good!


Our little Christmas tree for our house(:


I got to see Hermana Lopez today and I was so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment